HIMALAYAN BIKE TOUR
Duration: 11 Nights/12 Days
Day 1: Delhi - Chandigarh - Manali (560 KMS /12-13 hours)
On the first day of your trip, board a Volvo bus to Manali from Delhi or Chandigarh. It will be an overnight journey so make sure that you are well prepared.
Day 2: Arrive Manali
Once you reach Kullu/ Manali/ Volvo bus stand. Our car will pick you up and transfer to riverside Camp/hotel. Check in at the riverside camps in Kullu. Rest for some time and get ready for the registration. After that, enjoy a relaxing nature walk to Hidimba Temple and Manu temple around Beas River. Hidimba Temple is truly one-of-a-kind, as it is dedicated to Hidimba Devi, wife of the mighty Bhima from the Hinduepic Mahabharata. Manu Temple located near river Beas is dedicated to sage Manu, the creator of the world (by own cost) When you return, you will get a chance to ride your allotted bike for a trial run. In the evening get ready for bike allotment, orientation process and tour briefing.
Day 3: Manali -Rohtang Pass - Jispa (140 KMS / 8 hours)
Your long – awaited ride to Ladakh finally begins on this day, Pack your bags and get set for a thrilling ride. On the way, you will pass Vashisht Hot Springs. Although Manali is known for its freezing temperatures, these hot springs which are located 6 km from the town, have temperatures ranging from 43-50 °C. You will then pass Solang Valley,known for a variety of winter sports, followed by Rohtang Pass and Keylong. Once you reach Jispa, an overnight stay will be provided.
Day 4: Jispa - Sarchu (90 KMS / 4 hours)
On this day, gear up for an adventure as you cross the 16,043-ft-high Bara-lacha la Pass in the Zanskar Range. The rough patches of Darcha and Zingzingbar will give you an adrenaline boost. You will also get to spend some time near Chandrabhaga river (also known as Chenab) so make sure that you have a camera handy and take mesmerizing pictures. En-route, you can visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region.
Once you reach Sarchu, relax and retire for the night.
Day 5: Sarchu - Leh (253 KMS /10 hours)
On day five, start your journey towards Leh, the hub of Ladakh region. The route will take you through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass. When you reach Leh, check in at the accommodation and stay overnight.
Day 6: Leh - Khardung La Pass - Nubra Valley (120 KMS /4-5 hours)
Wake up to a refreshing morning and travel to Nubra Valley, a cold desert with vast landscapes and mountain. Overnight Nubra
Day 7: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (150 KMS / 6-7 hours)
Prepare for another day of a daring off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains. The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) via Shyok River or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army. On arrival, prepare for a captivating overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake
Day 8: Pangong Lake - Leh (150 KMS /4-5 hours)
In the morning, get set for yet another journey exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world) and Choglamsar. En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’ and Shanti Stupa, a beautiful white-domed Buddhist stupa surrounded by a stunning scenery of vast mountains. If time permits, you can even visit Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Overnight stay will be provided in Leh.
Day 9: Leh - Sarchu
Leave for Sarchu, after enjoying the breakfast. Cross the high passes like Nakee La, Lachung La and Tanglang La. Say goodbye to the beauty of Ladakh and ride along the curvy roads to Himachal Pradesh. Reach Sarchu and stay for the night.
Day 10: Sarchu - Manali
Cross the ever mesmerizing Rohtang Pass and reach Manali by evening. Check in to the hotel and stay over the night.
Day 11: Manali- Delhi
Have breakfast and explore the delightful cafes of Manali. Later catch your volvo bus in the evening for your onward overnight journey back to Delhi.
Day 12: Arrive Delhi and Departure
In the morning around 9 AM arrive Delhi and leave with happy memories to cherish forever.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR LEH HIMALAYAN BIKE TRIPS:
1. Please bring your own USB Pen drive of 32 GB for videos and images to be clicked & shared among fellow riders
2. You can book your tour by depositing booking amount Rs 10000/- per person in our account and you can pay
3. We require minimum strength of 6 riders to operate one group.
4. We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group is mandatory
5. If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither we nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
6. We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you
7. We are not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenoman etc.
8. We are not covered for any kind of insurance. We or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk.
9. We will provide 350cc Royal Enfield as per itinerary
10. At the start of the tour you have to deposit refundable security/ damage deposit of Rs 10000/- per bike at our office at Manali.
11. Damage of bike/Helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest
12. Driving License is mandatory for rider
13. Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet is mandatory
14. If we do not get minimum strength i.e. 6 riders in a group then we have right to cancel the group at any time
15. We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
16. If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop i.e. Rs.10,000/-
17. We advise to our all guest to carry their ID proof along with him/ her during his/ her tour to
18. Before starting the tour all riders and pillion have to fill risk form in Manali/Srinagar
19. For any minor or big damage in motorbike we do not claim from insurance company. It is guest’s responsibility to whom we have allotted the bike to give full amount for damage in motorbike
20. All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
21. Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you.
22. Finally, don't get worried about the terms too much - these are just to cover for the worst-case scenarios.
Himalayan Bike Tour Inclusions:
Luxury Volvo(AC Semi Sleeper with common LCD) from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
350 CC Royal Enfield and Fuel for the Bike as per the itinerary
Reflective Jacket & Rider's Batch
Helmet for the Rider and Pillion
Permit for Rohtang Pass
Inner Line Permit for Leh Ladakh
09 Buffet Breakfast and 09 Buffet Dinner
Deluxe Hotels and Camps with attached washrooms
Hot water facility at Deluxe Hotels/Hot water buckets will be available in camps on request
Stay for couples on twin sharing basis/Groups on Triple sharing basis
Basic spares and Mechanic throughout the Bike ride (any damage/change of spares payable as extra directly )
Oxygen Cylinder and First Aid Kit
Back up Vehicle to carry your luggage for more than 06 riders in Fixed Departure Group
Expert Road Captain throughout the bike ride
**In case the road is closed to Khardung La OR Nubra to Pangong then transfers to Leh-Khardung La-Nubra-Pangong, Leh circuit will be done on Traveler/SUV at no extra cost**
Himalayan Bike Tour Exclusions:
Entrances to place of visit - Approx. INR 20 - INR 50 for Monasteries
Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
Refundable security deposit of Rs 10000 per bike
International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule ;cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
Extra cost due to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
All applicable taxes
Upgrade to 500 CC - Subject to availability
Upgrade to Himalayan Bike - Subject to availability
Stay on single occupancy ( in case you do not want to share room on double/triple occupancy)
List of Accommodation
Kullu/Manali Kullu River Side Camps/Meridian Camps/Hotel Golden Meadows/The Yak
Jispa Jispa Journey Camps/The Yak Hotel Jispa/Hotel IBEX/Similar
Sarchu Gold Drop Camps/Antrek Camps/Dorjey Camps/Similar
Leh The Silk Route Ladakh/Hotel Zion/The Himalaya/Three Roses/The Galwan Palace/similar
Nubra Chunka Camps/Nature Nest Camps/Similar
Pangong The Nature Camps/The Ladakh Camps/Similar